Do you have strong interpersonal communication skills and do you possess broad interest in finance domain?
As a (Junior) Global Treasury Specialist you will support in optimizing the global cash position and achieving efficient financing structures. You ensure an effective utilization of cash as corporate resource. Designated cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations. In this role you will report directly to the Global Treasurer in Venray (Global HQ). If you want to contribute to further development of the treasury function within Inalfa Roof Systems? And if you meet the job description requirements below, we would greatly appreciate receiving your application.
Your Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and controlling of global cash and liquidity position;
- Prepare short-, mid- and long-term cash and liquidity forecasts also in relation to available credit and funding facilities. Analyze, understand and improve the variances;
- Management of intercompany group funding portfolio;
- Reporting, monitoring and managing financial risk management positions (foreign exchange, interest rates risk management and credit risk management);
- Reporting and monitoring financing costs in actual and forecast reporting;
- Ensuring internal and external regulatory compliance and control requirements;
- Support in achieving efficient financing and liquidity and banking structures and arranging new financing facilities;
- Facilitate certain treasury projects;
- Supporting in further defining treasury policies and processes;
- Contribute to further development initiatives of the treasury function of Inalfa.
What do we expect from you
- Master Degree in Economic, Business Administration, International Finance or equivalent;
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years of work experiences, preferably in a relevant international corporate environment;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Energetic and ambitious team player;
- Well organized and self-started;
- Ability to see the big picture and understand context and interests;
- Experience in full suite of MS Office as well as preferably treasury management systems ERP and consolidation/reporting software packages;
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and oral.