Zoetermeer – Full-time
In our Danone CBS Finance Benelux, we strive for delivering excellent customer service to our internal and external partners. Do you want to be part of a driven and multicultural working environment? Do you feel thrilled by overcoming challenges? Are you looking for a role as Junior Financing and Treasury Manager with a high business impact? Yes? So, apply today!
About The Job
It’s your challenge to assist and manage different day-to-day for assigned CBUs (Central Business Units) and Treasury tasks. You will be a key team member of our diverse team in Zoetermeer and you will be the right hand of our Head of Treasury in both the operational day to day activities of a centralised treasury department and in delivering projects within treasury and across the wider finance functions.
- Manage the CBUs daily treasury position of all CBUs
- Support and potentially supervise junior team member on the operational activities
- Comply with scheduled deadlines to maintain cash/liquidity management operations
- Analyze and Execute FX hedging transactions in accordance with Danone hedging policy
- Participate and contribute to the improvement projects in the Treasury domain
- Prepare and submit scorecard and monthly reporting in Diapason
- Execute bank reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Stakeholders management Company treasury function, Cash Controllers, Factory controllers, CBS people, peers, auditors, tax advisors, CP/DTBV controllers
- Address and manage all system interface failures with local banks and the IS team
To be successful in this role, you have a bachelor in Accounting or related fields; you will bring your work experience in treasury functions or cash management – previous experience in bank industry highly advantageous. Knowledge and user experience with SAP (not mandatory) and advanced Excel skills. You are able to connect easily with team members and stakeholders, understand and value the different backgrounds and cultures. You are a strong analytical person with high attention to details; a great team player who can work independently.
We will welcome an open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person. Strong communication and technical skills are required to connect to other finance teams and have the capability to see the bigger picture and anticipate the impact of changes and events.
Willing to travel and work within Benelux to ensure proximity to the business (+/-20% spend in Brussels and/or other CBU locations on average) not applicable during the current COVID19 context.