Dordrecht – Full-time
Are you fully ready to develop yourself into a Junior Cash Manager role? Do you like to make the translation between the numerical results and the business? As a Junior Cash Manager, your operations are global and you can’t wait to contribute to a global impact. One day you open an account in Australia, the next you discuss operations with your colleagues or banking partners in the US or UAE.
Reach your full potential as a Junior Cash Manager
As a Junior Cash Manager you are responsible for treasury-and financial risk management activities and projects related to treasury. The Treasury Team is a group financial staff department that reports directly to the CFO. You will join a team of two experienced treasurers, who control the full spectrum of treasury activities within B&S. In addition to the group onboarding program, you will receive hands-on training in cash from your team members. After you have mastered the basics, we look at what triggers you the most.
Your activities as a Junior Cash Manager:
- Daily cash management for the entire organization, including cash pools and operational bank relationship management.
- Monitor and execute hedging activities within defined risk management policies and frameworks (hedge accounting, FX/IR exposure management, monthly/quarterly reporting).
- Execution of intercompany loans/loans and interest settlements with the in-house bank of B&S.
- Close collaboration with IT and banks to maintain B&S’ payment infrastructure through Swift and our Kyriba treasury management system.
- Check periodic external interest and bank charges.
- Responsible for cyclical treasury reporting (week/month/quarter) internally and externally.
- Bank account management for the entire B&S (account opening/closing, KYC and cash management onboarding).
- Contribute to the improvement of the (treasury) organization as a project member.
- Advising and working closely with decision makers.
This is you
You have strong numerical and analytical skills. You also enjoy working in a team and you are a strong relationship builder. You also know how to find your way between the different departments (Tasks, Control, Reporting & IT) and therefore stakeholders with whom you need to achieve the results.
- have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or a similar study;
- are willing to learn and develop yourself;
- you have some bookkeeping/financial experience due to internships or a parttime job during your studies;
- have basic knowledge of MS Excel;
- preferably have an affinity with financial applications such as ERP and TMS;
- lives a maximum of one hour’s drive from Dordrecht or Farmsum;
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
We offer You
- You get the freedom to determine your own road to success;
- We ensure that you become completely at home in our organization with an intensive onboarding program;
- You will work in a driven team, with an informal working atmosphere
- A good salary in line with your experience, plus an annual fixed Christmas bonus and a performance-related bonus;
- The most up-to-date hardware (such as a laptop and mobile) and software to be able to perform your work as well as possible;
- 25 vacation days, and the opportunity to earn extra days;
- A net travel allowance of a maximum of €215 per month if you work at the office or a work-from-home allowance if you work remotely;
- The possibility to work from home 20% of your working time
- Daily contacts all over the world, which makes every day different;
- A good and informal working atmosphere in a young and ambitious team;
- Working in an established organization with a young and dynamic mindset and an strong ambition to grow.
This is B&S
B&S mission is to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.