Eindhoven – Part-time/Internship
Within this role you will be responsible for supporting the activities of the Group Control team. In addition to working as part of the Finance department of a multinational in the global dairy industry, you will be a sparring partner for the Group Financial Controllers and the Group Controller. Full integrity of financial figures of Interfood Holding B.V. and the whole group is of high importance in this role.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assisting in the development of the new annual report.
- Taking care of consolidation activities.
- Communicating with the financial administrations of the various operating companies around the world.
- Taking care of the correct processing of financial transactions.
- Taking care of the monthly closing of the holding activities.
- Providing financial information to the management in the form of monthly reports.
- Supporting the preparation of budgets and the annual reports.
- Providing advice in controlling operational risks: developing measuring instruments, monitoring and setting targets.
- Support in creating instructions for processes and reports.
- Supporting the optimization of automated information systems.
- Being part of Group Control of a multinational in the global dairy industry.
- Being in contact with colleagues around the world on a daily basis.
Your profile and personal competencies
- Master student in a business economics field.
- Affinity with automation systems and Microsoft Office.
- Good language and communication skills: Dutch and English (advanced level) both verbally and written.
- Enterprising, looking for opportunities and proactively coming up with ideas and solutions.
- Effective time management, setting priorities and being able to work with deadlines.
- Accurate and attentive to details.
- Analytical ability and a well-developed understanding of numbers.
- Flexible and able to act fast.
- You live in the Netherlands and are willing to travel to Eindhoven
- An exciting, challenging and independent internship, with guidance and support from experts in the field.
- The opportunity to gain experience in the Group Control/Group Treasury team.
- A family-like, team-oriented and informal working environment within a young and dynamic team.
- An attractive compensation and good secondary conditions.
- A financially healthy organization with a good reputation.
- Upon successful completion of the internship period there is a possibility to continue as a starter after successful completion of you studies.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy supplier, with 14 offices and 330 employees worldwide, facilitating the distribution of over 1,000,000 MT of dairy products per annum. Interfood strives to create strategic partnerships with customers and suppliers and deliver excellent service in areas of supply chain solutions, risk management solutions and technical services.
You will be based at our headquarters in Eindhoven, which houses Interfood Holding. Easy to reach by car and within walking distance of Eindhoven’s central station and city center
Together for better with you!
If you are interested to know more about his internship, send your motivation letter and CV to: HRM@interfood.com