Utrecht – Full-time
The ERIKS Treasury department is presently looking for an International Cash Manager. Reporting to the Group Treasury Manager, we are looking for a strong treasury professional to strengthen the ERIKS finance organization, with upward growth potential within ERIKS or in the wider global SHV environment.
ERIKS (www.eriks.com) is a leading international industrial service provider offering a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services. ERIKS offers its products and services to the industrial end-user based on its passion for technology, its broad and deep knowledge of market developments, product properties, product applications, product processing, logistics and its state-of-the-art infrastructure. This enables ERIKS to make a positive contribution to the business operations of its customers and suppliers and its social environment.
ERIKS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SHV Holdings N.V., a family-owned multinational with close to 60,000 employees across very diverse business environments (see: www.shv.com).
Working at ERIKS means working in an innovative environment where you take on challenges and share them, come up with innovative solutions and act in a dynamic and well-considered manner. All of this as a team and as individual.
Being part of a strong team!
ERIKS is constantly working on a corporate culture where people take centre stage. A friendly, open and pleasant work environment with respect for and confidence in one another. A stimulating and challenging workplace climate where knowledge is shared. As an ERIKS employee, you form part of a winning team; a team that helps keep ERIKS the undisputed market leader in its field.
The Treasury Department
The ERIKS Group Treasury department is responsible for international cash management and netting, internal financing through the In-house bank, risk management, Trade &Project Finance and optimizing money logistics.
In close communication with SHV Treasury our department is involved with financing of the ERIKS group and bank relationship management.
The Position: International Cash Manager
Specific responsibilities include:
- Daily cash management
- Management of the in-house bank
- Architecture of EB Systems banks
- Point of contact in relation to the Treasury Management systems (IT2)
- Inter-company netting
- FX exposures management
- Treasury projects
- Trade Finance
To be successful in the position, candidates need to meet the following key criteria:
- Education: bachelor and / or university degree required, with a preference for a degree in business administration or finance.
- More than 5 years of total professional experience, of which at least three years as a member of a corporate treasury department
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of employees
- Excellent command of the English language, with some preference for candidates who also speak Dutch
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high quality results
- Self-starter, a team player and continuously on a lookout for possible improvements
- Strong analytical skills, business planning and project management skills
- A flexible, customer focused attitude