Amsterdam – Full-time
We are looking for a Group Head of treasury to join the OLX group based out of Amsterdam.
Welcome to OLX Group
Over 300 Million monthly active users; US $1.6 billion in revenue and 18% revenue growth (FY 2021; 36% growth in FY2020); Part of Naspers’ Prosus, one of the biggest technology investors in the world (An early investor in Tencent and the owner of StackOverFlow). +30 countries. +20 Brands. Powered by +10,000 employees representing 81 nationalities.
That’s what’s on our plate at OLX Group.
And that’s why we need your help. Join Us. Shape your career with us.
We are looking for a Group Head of treasury to join the OLX group based out of Amsterdam. This is a key and broad role in a very dynamic global business and requires a constructive and dedicated mindset. As a group treasurer you will be responsible for establish a treasury strategy for the group, overseeing compliance with policies, nurture banking relationships and accommodate funding surety for operations in the group. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the global payment’s landscape and has experience with treasury systems. A solid base of systems was implemented last year that does cater for global cash visibility and payment automation; the responsibility of the new treasurer will be to build further upon that infrastructure. The team has 1 treasury analyst, and the role will report into the Director of Corporate Finance.
What you will be doing?
- Oversee and manage payment systems implementations; S/4 and Coupa Treasury;
- Manage and oversee funding process, both internally and externally and address deviations from budgeted numbers;
- Take ownership of the global banking relationships including optimization of cash management strategy and payment authorization policy compliance;
- Initiate working capital improvement initiatives to streamline liquidity positions throughout the organization and manage free cash flow;
- Taking responsibility of a monthly treasury reporting set that is discussed with management and other stakeholders;
- Pro-actively engaging on risk mitigative measures like interest rate hedging to ensure optimal asset-liability management;
- Forecast and perform funding and cash extraction events;
- Advise on macro-economic developments like inflation and interest rate cycles having impact on our car financing business;
- Support/review external debt and equity raising across multiple geographies.
What do you bring to the table?
- We are looking for an experienced and ambitious candidate that enjoys taking a leading role in our business and has in dept knowledge of a global payment landscape. As a seasoned professional you’re strategic oriented and can translate a defined strategy into execution and independently build the treasury organization within OLX. You do possess a strong communicational skillset and do speak the language of banks, rating agencies, and shareholders. You have obtained a master’s degree in business or economics;
- You have at least 7-10 years of experience in a corporate treasury environment; previous banking experience is a plus;
- You have an absolute hands-on mentality being able to build a state-of-the-art treasury organization that has robust process in place;
- You have strong knowledge of payment landscape and treasury systems;
- You have excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
What do we offer?
- Unique opportunity to become a part of an international group and one of the major Internet brands in the world today;
- Become part of a winning team and rapidly growing business that makes a difference in the daily lives of millions of users by enabling win-win transactions;
- Competitive and market standard salary and good benefits, fun working environment with an inspiring, passionate, smart colleagues;
- A dynamic, constantly evolving work environment.
a Bit More About Us
We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role. We are committed to building an inclusive culture that seeks out the diverse perspectives and experiences of our people and becomes a company superpower and strategic competitive advantage.
The OLX Group (OLX Group consists of OLX Global B.V. and its affiliated companies) will handle your personal data with care and will process your personal data to assess your fit for the position you are applying for. You can give your consent (optional) to allow us to store your data for up to 12 months after the application process. So that in case you are not fit for the role at stake we can consider you for other suitable roles.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.