Gorinchem – Full-time
Within the Group Finance & Treasury department, Group Finance has global responsibility for the financing of the group, including arranging, structuring and management of a broad and challenging range of funding transactions. Funding varies from senior corporate facilities and working capital solutions to global real estate and asset financings.
The department is a global centralized function, serving as a center of expertise for the Damen group. The team’s responsibility expands into balance sheet liability management. Group Finance actively arranges and structures group finance and asset & real estate funding transactions.
Will you join this team as Group Corporate Finance Manager within an international and innovative Shipbuilder? Please continue reading:
You will communicate frequently with colleagues worldwide, and you will also interface regularly with financing and bank guarantee partners. In cooperation with the other team members you are responsible for managing current financing facilities and originate and structure new financings. You will tell the Damen story and convince investors and financing partners.
You will become part of a team of three working closely with the Treasury team of five.
Together with treasury team, Group Finance is responsible for ensuring funding, robust group capital structure and managing financial risks in order to support the core business of Damen. Group Finance works closely with the CFO, Group Control, Treasury, as well as the financial directors and business controllers of the divisions.
The job includes amongst others the following tasks and responsibilities described below.
- Initiate and develop global funding initiatives;
- Maintain and develop relationships with financing and bank guarantee partners;
- Optimize and diversify the Group’s funding structure;
- Able to manage documentation process in with (external) legal council;
- Reports into the Director Group Finance & Treasury.
Skills & experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in preferably finance, economics or business administration;
- Several years of work experience, preferably in structuring, investment banking, corporate finance or project finance;
- Understanding of key credit risk and mitigants considerations;
- Strong modelling skills – scenario analysis;
- Experience with legal documentation and related processes;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in Dutch and English;
- Hands-on, accurate and well-structured;
- Team player who enjoys to be the linking pin in multiple party processes;
- We expect a longer term commitment of at least three years to enable successful opportunity realization.
What we offer
- Dynamic international environment;
- Inspiring product, deal driven team;
- Possibility to extend your global network;
- Competitive salary package, with excellent secondary package;
- Working from home policy;
- Travelling opportunities;
- Internal talent development programme for personal and professional growth.