Creating a global treasury function, rapidly expanding listed company in a future-proof industry with strong investors, €100K, Amsterdam, only for internationally experienced corporate treasurers.
Tasks Director of Treasury
As this is a new position, the list is not comprehensive but the high-priority list of the CFO is:
- Set up a global treasury function that is connected with HQ, subsidiaries, banks and other stakeholders who are based in the US, Europe and Far East;
- Organize a robust and efficient banking structure that includes multi-currency & entity notional cash pools as well as multi bank cross border sweeping;
- Create and execute a borrowings and lending strategy, taking into account (negative) interests, FX volatility and various derivatives;
- Build an IT treasury infrastructure including a TMS and connected trading platform;
- Help create sound transfer pricing.
Ideal Director of Treasury
The ideal candidate for this position must have a relevant academic degree and at least 7 years experience in international corporate treasury. The emphasis in this position is on treasury organisation and risk, this expertise must be obvious in the background of the ideal candidate. Funding expertise is highly appreciated. This position is for an individual who has shown she can build, take ownership and connect with internal and external stakeholders from various professional fields. Treasury will start as a one-man show: not being hands-on is a dealbreaker. It is expected that the final candidate has shown she can thrive in an Anglo Saxon environment.
Our client is a listed US company that has tripled in size due to recent acquisitions. The company does not (yet) have a multi-billion revenue stream but current results and industry expectations motivated strong and prominent investors to join. Senior management in the US has an international mindset and experience. Ambitions are very high.
Remuneration and Process
As this is a new role our client is open for candidates of various seniority level. Expected base salary is €100K but the candidate who brings added value, will be considered. The Treasurer Test might be part of the recruitment process.
Pieter de Kiewit
T: (0850) 866 798
M: (06) 1111 9783