North Holland – Full-time
The purpose of our tribe (WB) Cash & Liquidity Management is to empower the (digital) treasurer. We do this by enabling treasurers to optimize the global cash position of their organisation, manage return and risk and be in control of their banking costs. We have a global mandate to improve products, pricing, processes, documentation and tooling in such a way that internationally operating clients experience ING as One Bank across the entire ING network.
Customer Journey Expert Cash Management
The Customer Journey Expert (CJE) Cash Management has end-to-end responsibility for the development and management of one of our Cash Management products (Notional, Physical or Virtual), with a view to achieving an optimum customer experience (CX). He/she works most of the time in a squad within ING’s Agile organisation. This particular vacancy is for a CJE role with a focus on Virtual Cash Management.
The CJE uses his/her unique customer insights to create value propositions and translate these into epics and stories with an end-to-end mindset in business, IT & processes. He/she is able to set priorities and manage stakeholders effectively in order to ensure end-to-end collaboration.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Customer Journey Expert
- You are representing the voice of the customer, have a strong vision on how to attract customers and focus on continuously improving their journeys.
- Your key insights into the market help drive product development
- You define business requirements for the development of products and services in the Cash & Liquidity Management scope with a particular focus on Virtual Cash Management
- You are able to simplify solutions and processes and tell the story clearly to clients and front-office colleagues
- You have analytical skills and takes decisions based on data and facts
- You work with Risk, Compliance, and Legal stakeholders, to make sure our products and services comply with regulation and policies
- You apply your experience in marketing, strategy definition and developing customer experiences in the fast changing context of digital transformation
- You have a ‘digital first’ mindset
- You will potentially represent ING in external councils.
As a Customer Journey Expert You
- You are an energetic person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team and who can also work independently, think and act out of the box and take accountability.
- You are able to work in a multi-cultural and international team
- You build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and external parties.
- You are fearless and speak your mind
- You are respectful of different opinions and engage in meaningful discussion, even if it they seem tough
- You are pro-active and a go-getter
- You give and ask for constructive feedback.
Proven Track Record And Technical Skills
- Tech and digitally savvy
- Master degree.
- Minimal 5 years of working experience
- A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment.
- Experience/affinity with Wholesale Banking Product Area(s) and Cash & Liquidity Management.
- Excellent level of English.
What We Offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
A salary tailored to your qualities and experience;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home;
- Reimbursement for travel expenses;
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27vacation days;
- Pension scheme;
- 13th month salary;
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
- 8% Holiday payment;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
Please note, multiple interview steps involving various business stakeholders will be part of the selection process.