Amsterdam – Full-time
CANLiving is one of the Netherlands’ fastest growing real estate companies. Since its founding in 2017, the company has grown to 43 employees, with additional growth projected for the upcoming year.CANLiving is excited to welcome you into our properties in the Netherlands. Through its ownership by CAPREIT, we have over 20 years of experience in managing multi-family residential real estate. As property manager for CAPREIT’s new acquired building portfolio in the Netherlands, CANLiving manages +5,600 residential apartment suites and townhomes in 132 properties.
- Supporting day to day cash receipts, disbursements and movement for all companies and bank accounts;
- Ensuring adequate liquidity, payment and receipt of funds;
- Support in communicating cash position to management;
- Ad hoc financial analysis and other projects including systems enhancements;
- Supporting payment processes for entire portfolio involving, leases, financing, and credit facilities;
- Assist on daily cash management, wire transfers, online transfers, audit support, AP payment proposals;
- Assisting with the intercompany cash pool and loan process management;
- Ensuring accounting staff are provided the documentation needed to accurately reflect Treasury activities;
- Ensuring internal and external auditors receive information requested;
- Supporting other functions as they relate to treasury transactions;
- Enhancing Treasury process documentation and implementing process improvements;
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or master degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics;
- At least 1-2 years’ experience with multinational treasury operations;
- Advanced Excel Skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, VBA & Macros, financial modelling, etc.)
- Proficient in SAP
- Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Fluency in Dutch is a big plus.
Interested and want to apply?
If you meet the requirements and think you are the right person for this role please apply via LinkedIn and include your resume. Applications without resume will not be considered.