Amsterdam – Full-time
We are looking for a reliable, hands on Corporate Treasury Analyst with a strong background who is leading by example, eager to learn and work hard, to join our team. As a Corporate Treasury Analyst, you will lead, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day treasury activities.
It is expected you have a hands-on approach, act proactively and support the team in reaching the company goals.
CANLiving is excited to welcome you into our properties in the Netherlands. Through its ownership by CAPREIT, we have over 20 years of experience in managing multi-family residential real estate. As property manager for CAPREIT’s new acquired building portfolio in the Netherlands, CANLiving manages +6000 residential apartment suites and townhomes in +140 properties.
- Day to day cash receipts, disbursements and movement for all companies and bank accounts;
- Ensuring adequate liquidity, payment and receipt of funds;
- Complete accurate Cash Flow Statements;
- Communicating cash position to management;
- Ad hoc financial analysis and other projects including systems enhancements;
- Supporting payment processes for entire portfolio involving, leases, financing, and credit facilities;
- Responsible for daily cash management, wire transfers, online transfers, audit support, AP payment proposals;
- Responsible for the intercompany cash pool and loan process management;
- Ensuring accounting staff are provided the documentation needed to accurately reflect Treasury activities;
- Ensuring internal and external auditors receive information requested;
- Supporting other functions as they relate to treasury transactions;
- Enhancing Treasury process documentation and implementing process improvements;
Experience & Qualifications
Bachelor or master’s degree in Finance, Treasury, or Economics;
With experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Treasury of which at least 2 years as a Senior
Are available on a fulltime basis.
Advanced Excel Skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, VBA & Macros, financial modelling, etc.)
SAP Experience is preferable.
Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, written and spoken; Dutch is not required but nice to have;
Interested and want to apply?
Are you convinced that you are the right person for this role and do you meet our requirements? Apply directly for this role including your resume and a brief motivation for this role.
Successful applicants for this role will be contacted within 2 business days.
We are looking forward to your application.