Amsterdam – Internship
Our software is currently serving thousands of users. ParkBee is evolving and growing fast, meaning that we will be investing and expanding throughout the year. You will be responsible for assisting our finance team with presentations, valuations, and market analysis. During the internship period, you will operate as a full-time ParkBee team member and you will be actively involved in (strategy and finance) discussions.
We are ParkBee
With our roots in Amsterdam and offices in the Netherlands and in the UK we’ve laid the foundation to conquer the rest of Europe. By partnering up with platforms like Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo our success is spreading like wildfire, and we’re well on our way to becoming the leading online parking platform in Europe.
- Collecting and analysing company and market information;
- Preparing presentations for the team based on market research, competitor reviews and more;
- Performing evaluations and financial analyses;
- Taking part in the potential fundraising activities including planning, researching, and preparing for possible fundraising events. You will be working closely with seasoned investment and deal specialists;
- Reviewing and analysing potential targets for acquisitions;
- Collecting, analysing, and reviewing quantitative data to create meaningful reports to drive strategic business and important decisions;
- Bringing your experience into practice in our fast-paced scale-up. Jumping on top of new opportunities and supporting the team.
Is this your spot?
You have prior corporate finance experience. This can be from internships or work experience in banks, accounting firms, boutiques or other organisations. You are great with numbers and have excellent communication skills. You are flexible, curious and have a proactive mindset. Thrive in the dynamics of a scaleup. Together with Jasper (Our Corporate Finance and Development Manager) and the Finance team you will make the growth of ParkBee possible, one step at a time. Combine that with solving a worldwide problem, and you get a legacy you want to leave behind, right?
We Have The Perfect Spot If You
- Are available full-time for ideally 6 months, starting in July or August;
- Have completed or are about to finish your master’s degree, in any of the following areas or something similar:
- Finance/Econometrics/Business Economics;
- Have experience with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Have (financial) modeling skills;
- Are fluent in English;
- Have excellent pitching preparation skills;
- Have an understanding of finance and accounting.
- Are fluent in Dutch;
- You have previous experience in (corporate) finance or any related work experience.
Park with us!
- Not only will you help reshape city parking, you’ll also rapidly move your career forward. We offer:
- The accessibility to top data and software tools valuable for your career;
- Be a fully-equipped intern with the most popular consultancy BI tools;
- Being part of a environment where you can really leave your footprint behind and make a change in an scalable company;
- Opportunity to grow within ParkBee;
- A compensation of 500 EUR gross on a full time basis, and if you are an international student a travel allowance up to 100 EUR;
- The opportunity and freedom to apply your experience and knowledge and work closely with seasoned dealmakers and investment specialists;
- You will take responsibility in a company since the very beginning, having that room for improvement and mentoring by seasoned professionals where you want or you see is needed;
- An inspiring office in the lovely city of Amsterdam on the same fruitful soil as leading scale-ups like Amazon, Uber and Ebay;
- A very diverse team with more than 18 nationalities;
- Daily lunch at the office, regular team events and Friday drinks!
- A big group of interns to share your journey with!
Reserve your spot, drive in later
Sounds good? We would love to hear from you! We don’t require (in fact, please don’t write) a long motivation letter; we’d rather have a few pointers, your LinkedIn (or resume) and a good chat to tell you everything you want to know. Have some burning questions first? Get in touch with Antía via LinkedIn.
We are ParkBee. A team of ambitious frontrunners with different backgrounds. Together we develop smart technology to make better use of existing parking spaces, so we can give space back to the city. Our goal? To make street parking redundant. Join our team now and become a part of our mobility revolution.