Amsterdam – Full-time
We are looking for a Corporate Banking specialist to join our Solution Engineering team. As a Corporate Banking specialist, it is your core responsibility, to design the prospect’s end-state solution based on Backbase software. It’s a combination of educating, designing and evangelizing. You will be empowered by a strong global team of specialists.
- You have 8+ years of corporate (digital) banking experience for a leading vendor in the business
- You have hands-on experience working on Corporate Banking and/or Islamic Banking across different areas – Payments, Collections, Liquidity, Credit lines, Trade finance, supply chain etc.
- You have awareness of the current market trends in Corporate Banking and/or Islamic Banking;
- You have the courage to learn and to share your learning process with us
- You are smart and digital savvy. A true team player with a sense of humor, hands-on and self-motivated, able to drive progress and hit deadlines;
- You are a well-rounded and experienced consultant with superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills;
- You know like nobody else how high the “bar” is for a great and impactful sales cycle and respective deliverables;
- You don’t mind discovering the world by traveling around 30% of your time;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills that will ensure successful customer engagements and collaboration across multiple teams, cultures and timezones;
- You have excellent English speaking, writing and presentation skills, as well as a strong ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others;
- You have the ability to prioritize and plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and in ambiguity. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable to growth and change.
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
With your deep understanding of our customer’s business and your expertise in the (digital) banking domain you create compelling solutions and supporting material to help Backbase progress in the sales cycle.
Whether you talk to the board of directors, the marketing team or the IT department, you turn every red light green. You love to travel and stay abroad. We work on a global scale, so if you don’t already own a platinum flying card, you will within a year.
You will join prospects in their exploration of Backbase products. As an all-round product expert, you navigate through the full sales cycle, from doing technology deep dives and leading proof of concepts, to leading workshops and generating feedback. Your performance blows each prospect of its feet. And we do need a little extra more.
When we mention a getting-things-done mentality, you immediately recognize yourself. Not only do you feel comfortable talking business, you’re also a congenial companion during coffee breaks. And let’s not forget your organizing skills. Those skills, by the way, also come in handy when planning leisure time, because if we send you to the other end of the world and overload you with work, we do understand that you might want to loosen up afterward and explore the surroundings.