Eindhoven – Full-time
As Cash Manager you are responsible for cash management concerning the treasury activities of PACCAR Financial Europe in particular.
- Managing and optimizing cash in- and outflows amongst various entities and bank accounts;
- Responsible for accurate cash forecasting;
- Executing FX transactions to limit currency exposure within the group;
- Issuing short term debt to finance PACCAR Financial business;
- You will make intensive use of PACCAR’s Global Treasury System (Quantum);
- You are closely involved in the maintenance and further development of Quantum;
- You will be involved in various improvement projects;
- You have a lot of contact with Treasury colleagues, the IT department and the Administration and Controlling department;
- You report to the Assistant Treasurer of PFE.
- A completed university education in the financial field;
- Knowledge of and / or interest in the financial markets is a plus;
- A first job experience in a Treasury department is a benefit;
- A good command of the English language is required;
- Good communication skills and knowledge of IT systems;
- Accurate, customer-oriented and stress-resistant.
The Treasury department is responsible for the liquidity management, payment processes and financing of DAF Trucks and PACCAR Financial Europe (PFE). Treasury also monitors and hedges currency and interest rate risks. The dynamics of the financial markets and their influence on the company makes Treasury extremely fascinating and varied. Six people work at the department.
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don’t just choose a job, you choose for a career at DAF.
In Addition To a Good Salary, DAF Offers You The Following Working Conditions
Working together on a high tech product, with passion and pride. That’s working at DAF.
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A good retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join DAF!