Rotterdam – Full-time
As a Cash Management specialist at Vopak you will be responsible for all cash activities of the local business operations. You will receive and fulfill customer finance requests, manage bank balances and you will ensure information is accurate and up to date.
You will ensure that systems, documentation, compliance and reporting are in place and actively contribute to continuous improvement programs to provide highly effective and efficient processes. You will be working closely with the local business and wider Finance organization to improve the overall order to cash process. This is a key role in a dynamic environment with the potential for further development with additional responsibilities.
As our new colleague you are a real team player, customer focused and committed to realise the best result for Vopak. With our ambition in mind we are searching for candidates who are experienced with working in a multinational Finance Shared Service Center. And you have:
- Degree in Business and Administration or Accounting (MBO/HBO);
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years relevant working experience in an international accounting, accounts payable or Shared Service environment;
- English language skills are essential, additional languages are a plus (preferably Spanish);
- Familiar with ERP systems such as Oracle experience is an advantage;
- Valid EU work permit required;
- Attention to details is essential.
What we can offer
Colleagues with whom you can laugh and who together turn setbacks into solutions. The most varied job in which you can make a difference for the future of Vopak. And you get:
- A competitive salary depending on your experience and knowledge;
- 8,33% Holiday allowance;
- A collective health insurance policy whereby Vopak pays 50% of the nominal costs.;
- A good pension plan through our own pension fund;
- Good career opportunities through various opportunities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- reconcile bank statements and transactions
- maintain journals and ledger accounts based on financial documents, processing accrual items
- maintain the necessary sub ledgers, such as the bank sub administration (incl. foreign currency)
- assess bank balances, prepare forecasts, request financial resources/foreign currencies via Corporate Treasury
- make (urgent) payments to suppliers, customers or employees
- compile periodic statements with regard to bank reconciliations,
- prepare monthly / quarterly reports (KPIs, etc.)
- Ad hoc tasks
- participate in projects to expand processes, activities and scale
- make proposals and participate in improving working methods, systems and work performance
Then apply via the ‘apply’ button. For more information about the vacancy and/or the recruitment process, please contact the recruiter via below contact details.
An E-assessment may be part of the selection procedure. Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.
Vopak is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone is different, and the differences in people allow us to match our ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. That’s why we are curious about who you are!