Hoofddorp – Full-time
As a Cash Application Receivables Specialist, you will be responsible for the outstanding and open payments and apply them to solve difficult and complex payment issues. You will collaborate to solve issues with Credit Control and the Cash Application specialists and ensuring that the Companies incoming payments are processed in timely and accurate fashion.
In This Role You Will
- Run the Cash application in an accurate and timely fashion, ensuring optimization of posting rules and document statistics for payment methods and terms.
- Reduce unapplied cash and payment rejections.
- Ensure timely and efficient dunning runs in line with established calendar and objectives.
- Ensure timely and efficient direct debit runs in line with established calendar and objectives.
- Be a subject matter expert for all back office related topics
- Support the team with the decrease of Bad Debt provisions and improvement of DSO for all lines of business and entities.
- Manage other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks.
- Develop a solid expertise on AR integration with all relevant parts.
- Participate in AR related projects with all relevant teams as the company is developing through organic growth and through acquisitions.
- Support the CCC team with monthly and quarterly A/R duties: closing tasks, preparation of ageing reports, Sales reporting and metrics,AR-GL reconciliation, communication and statistics, Bad Debts. All in appropriate collaboration with GL, CMF, OPT, FP&A or CS.
- Communicate with Management and appropriate teams regarding challenges, solutions and ideas which may improve the Credit Control and Collection team and work cohesively towards achieving departmental and company goals, tools and procedure.
What You Need to Succeed
- High School degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Associates degree or equivalent preferred.
- Data entry skills, including accuracy and speed in a fast-paced, time-critical environment.
- Ability to work with variety of systems and databases. SAP and Excel knowledge preferred.
- Exposure or knowledge of RPA is preferred.
- Ability to work in international, multi-cultural environment.
- Detail-oriented, patient, and thorough.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English Language.
- Organized with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team player.
- PC skills, including Microsoft Office and preferably SAP.
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals health and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from disease. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 9,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together!
IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.