Amsterdam – Full-time
Group Treasury CCT Office is looking to expand by hiring a GT Business Control Officer who understands the meaning of ‘high performance culture’ and believes that he or she can be of added value in the international environment of Group Treasury.
The GT Business Control Officer supports the functional lines of Group Treasury not only in the day-to-day activities but also by implementing strategic initiatives. He or She is the linking pin between Front Office and supporting departments including Finance, Operations, Risk and IT.
What we offer is an interesting, challenging and flexible work environment with the possibility to learn about the bank’s critical treasury processes and financial market operations.
Your work environment
Group Treasury is a global function that is locally embedded in every ING Bank business unit. The primary responsibilities of the Group Treasury are managing the Bank’s funding and liquidity profile, its investment portfolio and its interest rate profile. The GT organization will also provide strategic advice on all balance sheet management related topics primarily focusing on the bank’s funding and liquidity position.
GT Control is a 1st LoD business control function within Group Treasury. We are a team of professional, dedicated, result-oriented colleagues who share a common mission in creating and maintaining an operationally efficient environment that is compliant, future-proof, and facilitates seamless execution of Group Treasury’s business processes.
- Implement non-financial risk management requirements in Group Treasury
- Monitor non-financial risk controls and report their effectiveness to the GT Management Team and senior stakeholders
- Be a subject matter expert towards the 2nd LoD regarding non-financial risk matters
- Successfully navigate the complex stakeholder environment to implement required changes
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Who we are looking for
You have some experience with ING internal policies in terms of writing internal procedures and control descriptions. Furthermore you demonstrate the ability and willingness to adapt quickly to new concepts and procedures. You are not only flexible but also stress resistant and result oriented. You are self-motivated and feel comfortable interacting with market specialists. Expertise Non-Financial Risk management and some understanding of treasury and financial markets products is an additional asset. The position is based in Amsterdam’s dealing room.
Personal profile & Essential Competencies:
- Master degree
- Familiarity or a keen desire to learn about the regulatory environment and developments (MAR, BMR, EBA guidelines)
- Interest in treasury / financial markets
- Enthusiastic and goal-driven personality that can operate independently as well as in a team
- Works in a systematic and structured way and prepares clear and effective documents
- Risk aware and strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and multicultural awareness
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Want to apply directly?
Please upload your CV and motivation letterby clicking the “Apply” button. We are looking forward to reading your motivational letter!
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.