Den Haag – Full-time
Are you an analytical and future-oriented IT Business Analyst? Can you improve and innovate? Do you have experience in the Treasury domain, working to connect the business and IT? Will you help us optimize business performance by thorough analyses? We are looking for a technical skilled Business Analyst.
As an IT Business Analyst, you are the sparring partner for our Treasury domain, your IT team, product owners, and other stakeholders. You raise awareness of IT innovations and market developments in the Treasury domain and show the potential value of Digital to Finance, Risk and Treasury. For changes and projects, you analyse business requirements and design/implement related processes. You are responsible for the thorough analysis of information and processes to support our business plans. You are able to provide functional and non-functional requirements of the business organization and translate/implement them in the Treasury systems:
- Analyse business requirements and design/implement related processes
- Support of the daily business related to the AM Treasury systems
- First line support for business departments for ad-hoc issues and analyses
- Responsible for maintenance of technical changes in the Treasury IT-landscape and patch weekend tests/disaster recovery tests
- Implementation of scripts in Microsoft Orchestrator, Python and SQL
- Clean-up of legacy code, setup of testing environments and alignment with other departments
- Develop business cases related to the proposed solutions
- Be a sparring partner for business, your IT team, product owners, and other stakeholders
- Contribute to the preparation of the business domains strategy and business plan
- Actively build on- and contribute to the Business Analysis CoE
The multi-disciplinary IT Finance, Risk & Treasury team is responsible for all run and change activities in the Finance, Risk & Treasury domain. We play a central role in the future developments of the bank, by advising on and realizing the regulatory roadmap. Together, we are responsible for implementation, maintenance and support of financial and risk systems, in close collaboration with our vendors.
NIBC as employer
NIBC is evolving from a financial service provider to a digital company in banking. We share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our clients, which we call our “THINK YES” mentality. Whenever our business departments identify a market opportunity, NIBC IT has to follow up quickly to enable satisfying our clients’ needs. IT aims to be one of the driving forces behind the digital transformation of our bank, an ongoing process that will profoundly change the relationship with our clients and the way we do business. We are closely connected, have few management levels and short lines of communication. If you have a good idea today, you may be elaborating it tomorrow. “Work hard, play hard” applies to the prevailing atmosphere, which is professional and informal at the same time.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to ‘codesign your own job description’.
- A standard working week of 32-40 hours, enabling you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- An annual personal development budget, to be spent at your discretion.
- Activity based working, enabling you to choose the right time and place to do your job properly.
- Continuous feedback from your manager and coworkers is aimed at your results and developing your skills.
- Vitality program in support of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
- Annual companywide sports & leisure day.
- First-class commuting by train.
- No vacation registration (and officially 31 holidays).
- Bicycle pool for travelling to nearby business appointments or discovering the neighborhood.
- And, of course, a competitive salary.
What do you bring?
- In this role you need to take initiative, be content as well as process driven, and have a creative and flexible attitude. You work well in a team, are sensitive to stakeholder needs and can develop trusted relationships.
- A quantitative Master Degree (for example financial/mathematics/physics)
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a BA/developer with implementing and designing solutions
- Deep knowledge and experience with Python programming
- Familiar with capital markets regulations (e.g. EMIR, MIFID, SFTR) and financial products
- Experience with trading systems like Front Arena
- Good knowledge of ADFL, AEL and ACM
- Solid social and communication skills, power to convince
- English language skills are a must have (English is our corporate language). We would also really appreciate some Dutch skills.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Excellent working with SQL and MS Suite
Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and the requested documents. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document. An assessment will be part of the application procedure.
Please note that applications directly through email cannot be taken into consideration.
For more information about the recruitment procedure, please feel free to contact our Recruiter, Firazia van Oort via Firazia.firstname.lastname@example.org