Amsterdam – Full-time
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel – focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurances, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in over 40 countries; employ more than 550 people with over 55 different nationalities worldwide.
Our organization is constantly accessing new markets in order to succeed in an industry where competition is increasing all the time. This generates extensive FX and Interest rate risk which needs to be supervised and managed as well as accurately accounted for. We need your expert opinion from your experience in Finance at various organizations around the world and specifically in the key international money centers. You have access to markets for financing and are familiar with mitigating risk by using the latest FinTech tools.
- Maintain the treasury function, payments, FX trades and registration, payments and cash planning/forecasting
- Maintain intercompany balances & credit facility/cash pool arrangements with different banks
- Maintain smooth functioning of TIS platform
- Maintain automated FX platforms and hedging tools.
- Maintain accounting accuracy of FX PnL
- Execute FX trades and assist Treasurer in all aspects of his/her function
- Maintain proper records of all transactions related to treasury function.
What do you bring to the table?
- 3+ years of experience in banking, finance or accounting
- Bachelor in finance, accounting, economics or business administration
- Excellent spreadsheets skills
- Fluent in English, and other European languages are a plus
- Strong communicator who is pro-active, dynamic and willing to step in and help out when necessary
- Accurate, analytical and an independent worker with multi task talent; jump from one task to another and enjoy doing so.
What you can expect at Travix?
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other amazing benefits!
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station!
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beers, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.