Netherlands – Full-time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Account Director to join our Coupa Pay Sales Team based in The Netherlands (remote) with focus on existing and new Mid-Market accounts (<1B USD revenue) in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and the Nordics region (mainly Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark).
Daily you will:
- Work with Coupa’s Mid-Market (accounts <1B USD revenue) customers and prospects to develop Coupa Pay strategies that deliver the maximum value to the sales opportunity (Pay & Payments, e.g. virtual card, digital payments, early payment discounts).
- Collaborate, build trust and earn credibility with the Coupa sales organization by proactively delivering unexpected value to them, their prospects, and customers.
- Lead, enable, and teach our sales organization to qualify opportunities, run a sales process, and negotiate terms specific to Coupa Pay.
- Be responsible for managing your pipeline including lead generation, account planning and execution.
- Close collaboration and involvement in the Go-To market strategy of Coupa Pay Alliances (card issuing banks) and Implementation Partners.
- Help Coupa be a thought leader for payments and/or treasury, through a variety of channels, including things such as blog posts, webinars and conferences.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with selling SaaS treasury solutions, Digital payments and Corporate Cards and an existing network within the payments and/or finance industries in BeNeLux, experience with accounts in Nordics region would be a Plus.
- Focus on selling business value to Finance, Accounting and Treasury departments including Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models.
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales pursuits (e.g., CFO and Treasurer and Accounts Payable).
- The ability to sell and communicate at the CxO level including building contacts at all levels in Enterprise Accounts in Dutch and English (both languages at full business proficiency level are mandatory), additional languages like French or any other from the Nordics region would be a plus.
- A proactive hunter mentality and a strong ownership mindset for the whole sales cycle from pipeline generation to closing.
Founded in 2006, now 3,500 employees worldwide, we had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth.
At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.